Restaurant Team Member
Sorry, this job has expired.
We are now seeking fun-loving Restaurant Team Members for our Austin, Texas, area stores.
• Competitive Weekly Pay
• Direct Deposit
• 401(k) Savings Plan
• Profit Sharing (based on eligibility)
• Employee Assistance Program
• Whataburger Family Foundation and Scholarships Program
• Quality Meal Program – discounts on the best food in town (based on eligibility)
• Wellness Program
• Opportunities for Career Development and Growth
• Community Volunteer Opportunities
• Flexible Schedules
• Medical Plans – Qualified and Affordable under the ACA Guidelines*
• Whatagames (ask us about this!)
• High school diploma/GED or equivalent work experience.
• Previous experience in the restaurant industry.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate and maintain an effective working relationship with management and co-workers.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
• Required to achieve certification in specific stations associated with the position.
• Provide Whataburger quality service to all customers!
• Provide ongoing training so you can be successful, including interacting with customers, food preparation, equipment use, food handling, stocking inventory, safety, cash handling, building equipment, proper restaurant cleaning, sanitation, and more!
• Responsible for scheduling and proper communications with management in a timely manner regarding scheduling issues.
• Participate in a skills development program.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Must have the ability to stand during entire shift.
• Ability to reach, bend, stoop, lift, shake, stir, pour, carry and push.
• Ability to read (Orders on tickets, Menu Board, receipts, etc.)
• Frequent contact/immersion of hands in water, cleaning and sanitation solutions, meat products, poultry products, seafood and produce items.
• Frequent washing of hands.
Meet our hiring manager in person on Thursday, October 11th, from 10am-1:30pm. Click "Apply now" to receive location details.
People make the difference at Whataburger. We take pride in our work, take care of each other and love serving our customers. Join our family and we’ll work hard to instill values and skills that will serve you well no matter where your journey leads.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.