Part-Time Team Members
Fort Walton Beach, FL
Part-time Team Members (Family Members!) opportunities available for our Florida Panhandle restaurants in Fort Walton Beach, Destin, Niceville, Sandestin, and Gulf Breeze.
We offer very flexible work schedules: mornings, afternoons, evenings, overnights. Choose a schedule that fits with your personal needs.
Interviewing this week! Complete this quick apply to receive all the details.
Students, parents, military veterans, retirees are encouraged to apply!
• Must be at least 16 years old
• Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
• Must be an effective communicator and a good team player
At Whataburger, we started out with a simple goal: to serve a burger so big it took two hands to hold and so good that in one bite a customer would say “What a burger!”. We didn’t just create a bigger, better burger, we built an amazing business with amazing plans for the future.
Our Restaurant Team Members are responsible for ensuring each customer enjoys an amazing experience. It starts with hot, freshly-prepared products, always using the highest quality ingredients, and it includes making sure our restaurants are always clean and family-friendly. You’ll work closely with the Restaurant Manager and other Team Members in a creative, supportive, fun, fast-paced environment, rich with teamwork and positivity. Enjoy ongoing paid training and skills development so you can be successful now and into the future.
Some of our awesome employee benefits include:
• Attractive pay of up to $14/hr; Overnight and Early Bird shifts up to $17/hr. You'll be eligible for pay reviews every 6 months!
• Direct deposit and weekly pay
• Quality meal program for you and your guests– you'll get discounts on the best food in town!
• Medical Benefits, Wellness Program, Employee Assistance Programs*
• Incredible opportunities for Career Development and Growth, Whataburger Family Foundation and College Scholarships Program, Whatagames (ask us about this!)
We are a fun and caring crew...check out the video below to learn more about us!
Whataburger is more than a burger chain. It’s a place that feels like home to more than 43,000 employees who we call Family Members and millions of customers. We take pride in our work. We care for each other. And absolutely love serving our customers.
People make the difference at Whataburger.
We take pride in our work, take care of each other and love serving our customers. When you join our family we work hard to instill values and skills that will serve you well no matter where your journey leads.
"Do work that makes you proud"
Apply Today, we cannot wait to meet you!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.