Restaurant Team Members
Sorry, this job has expired.
Full time, Part time
We are now seeking Restaurant Team Members for our Midland and Odessa area stores.
Visit us on Wednesday, March 21st from 10am to 2pm and meet our recruiters in person. Complete 'Quick Apply' for our location address.
• Competitive Weekly Pay
• Direct Deposit
• 401(k) Savings Plan
• Profit Sharing (based on eligibility)
• Employee Assistance Program
• Whataburger Family Foundation and Scholarships Program
• Quality Meal Program – discounts on the best food in town (based on eligibility)
• Wellness Program
• Opportunities for Career Development and Growth
• Community Volunteer Opportunities
• Flexible Schedules
• Medical Plans – Qualified and Affordable under the ACA Guidelines*
• Whatagames (ask us about this!)
*For our Team Members who work an average of at least 30 hours per week over a defined measurement period are eligible for these benefits.
• High school diploma/GED or equivalent work experience.
• 1 year work experience.
• Previous experience in the restaurant industry is a plus.
• Effective communicator
• Team Player
• Provide Whataburger quality service to all customers!
• Provide ongoing training so you can be successful, including interacting with customers, food preparation, equipment use, food handling, stocking inventory, safety, cash handling, building equipment, proper restaurant cleaning, sanitation, and more!
• Responsible for scheduling and proper communications with management in a timely manner regarding scheduling issues.
• Participate in a skills development program.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Must have the ability to stand during entire shift.
• Ability to reach, bend, stoop, lift, shake, stir, pour, carry and push.
• Ability to read (Orders on tickets, Menu Board, receipts, etc.)
• Frequent contact/immersion of hands in water, cleaning and sanitation solutions, meat products, poultry products, seafood and produce items.
• Frequent washing of hands.
People make the difference at Whataburger. We take pride in our work, take care of each other and love serving our customers. Join our family and we’ll work hard to instill values and skills that will serve you well no matter where your journey leads.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.