Restaurant Team Members
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
We are seeking caring and responsible Team Members (Family Members!) for our Sandestin / Miramar Beach and Niceville - Florida Panhandle locations.
We are holding open interviews in Sandestin and Niceville on Thursday, February 25th, 3pm-6pm
Apply today to receive the interview invite and location information.
At Whataburger, we started out with a simple goal: to serve a burger so big it took two hands to hold and so good that in one bite a customer would say “What a burger!”. We didn’t just create a bigger, better burger, we built an amazing business with amazing plans for the future. Want to be a part of it? Apply today!
Students, parents, military veterans, retirees are encouraged to apply!
• Must be at least 16 years old
• Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
• Must be an effective communicator and a good team player
Our Restaurant Team Members are responsible for ensuring each customer enjoys an amazing experience. It starts with hot, freshly-prepared products, always using the highest quality ingredients, and it includes making sure our restaurants are always clean and family-friendly. You’ll work closely with the Restaurant Manager and other Team Members in a creative, supportive, fun, fast-paced environment, rich with teamwork and positivity.
Enjoy ongoing training and skills development so you can be successful, including interacting with customers, food preparation, equipment use, food handling, stocking inventory, safety, cash handling, building equipment, proper restaurant cleaning, sanitation, and more!
Some of our great employee benefits include:
• Attractive pay of up to $14/hr. You'll be eligible for pay reviews every 6 months!
• Direct deposit and weekly pay
• Quality meal program for you and your guests– you'll get discounts on the best food in town!
• We offer very flexible work schedules and a variety of shift options: mornings, afternoons, evenings, overnights. Choose a schedule to meet your personal needs.
• Medical Benefits, Wellness Program, Employee Assistance Programs*
• Incredible opportunities for Career Development and Growth, Whataburger Family Foundation and College Scholarships Program, Whatagames (ask us about this!)
We are a fun and caring crew.... watch video below to see some of our incredible Team Members and Customers:
Whataburger is more than a burger chain. It’s a place that feels like home to more than 43,000 employees who we call Family Members and millions of customers. We take pride in our work. We care for each other. And absolutely love serving our customers.
Our opportunities are limitless if you bring the drive and a hunger for more. We’ll give you the tools and resources you need to reach your full potential. Your career at Whataburger will be what you make of it.
People make the difference at Whataburger.
We take pride in our work, take care of each other and love serving our customers. When you join our family we work hard to instill values and skills that will serve you well no matter where your journey leads.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Don't miss out.... reserve your spot! We are holding open interviews this week: Thursday, February 25th, 3pm-6pm (Sandestin, Destin & Niceville)
Apply today to receive all the details.