Sorry, this job has expired.
We are now seeking Experienced Restaurant Managers for our Orange Park Area stores!
• 1-3+ yrs Restaurant Industry Leadership experience is preferred
DO WORK THAT MAKES YOU PROUD
People make the difference at Whataburger. We take pride in our work, take care of each other and love serving our customers. Join our family and we’ll work hard to instill values and skills that will serve you well no matter where your journey leads.
• Provide Whataburger quality service to all customers.
• Demonstrate the ability to accurately explain the “Whataburger Difference” to customers.
• Effectively communicate with management in a timely manner regarding scheduling issues.
• Recognize and communicate customer service problems to management.
• Follow all safety procedures and guidelines including personal safety, equipment use, and food handling and storage.
• Notify management of any equipment malfunctions.
• Ensure all products are prepared according to Whataburger quality standards.
• Properly stock inventory using First-In/First-Out (FIFO).
• Clean the customer service areas by following the proper procedures as directed by the management person on duty, including outside landscaping, building entrances, dining room tables and condiment stations, restrooms, and food production and storage units.
• Achieve certification at the specific stations associated with a position as well as cleaning and sanitation procedures.
• Demonstrate fiscal responsibility with all Company assets and following company cash handling policies.
• Assume additional responsibilities as assigned.
• To begin the path for career success at Whataburger Team Members will participate in a skills development program and will be required to achieve certification in specific stations associated with the position.
Experience: (Minimum experience the job requires.)
• 0-6 months experience in general industry
• Demonstrated ability to communicate and maintain an effective working relationship with management and co-workers.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
Knowledge: (Level of knowledge required to perform the job effectively.)
• Some knowledge of the organization and its functions
• Some knowledge of working practices, procedures and techniques.
Education: (Minimum formal education the job requires.)
• High school diploma/GED or equivalent work experience.
Physical: (Minimum physical requirement to perform the job effectively.)
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Must have the ability to stand during entire shift.
• Ability to reach, bend, stoop, lift, shake, stir, pour, carry and push.
• Ability to read (Orders on tickets, Menu Board, receipts, etc.)
• Frequent contact/immersion of hands in water, cleaning and sanitation solutions, meat products, poultry products, seafood and produce items.
• Frequent washing of hands.
• Previous experience in the restaurant industry.
• Food Safety Certification (may vary based on city, county and state requirements)
Benefits beyond burgers!
Whataburger offers competitive salaries and benefits, great opportunities for career advancement and other resources to enrich our Family Member's lives.
Whataburger franchisees are independently owned and operated, and therefore job benefits and compensation may vary between franchise controlling companies.
For All Family Members:
• Competitive Weekly Pay
• Direct Deposit
• 401(k) Savings Plan
• Profit Sharing (based on eligibility)
• Employee Assistance Program
• Whataburger Family Foundation and Scholarships Program
• Quality Meal Program – discounts on the best food in town (based on eligibility)
• Wellness Program
• Opportunities for Career Development and Growth
• Community Volunteer Opportunities
• Flexible Schedules
• Medical Plans – Qualified and Affordable under the ACA Guidelines*
• Whatagames (Ask Us About This!)
*Team members who work an average of at least 30 hours per week over a defined measurement period are eligible for these benefits.
Click Apply Now -- to complete the online application or to receive the apply in person address.