Sorry, this job has expired.
Ready to put your leadership skills to work in a company that will recognize and reward them?
We are now seeking Restaurant Managers for our Odessa and Midland Texas Area stores. As the Restaurant Manager you will be a business partner responsible for working closely with the General Manager to inspire the team!
What's in it for you?
• Competitive pay up to $50,000/year
• One of the best bonus programs in the business!
• 401(k) savings plan
• Profit sharing (based on eligibility)
• Medical, Dental, Life, Vision, Disability, Flexible Spending Account, Veterinary Pet Insurance, Employee Assistance Program and Wellness Program
• Whataburger Family Foundation and Scholarships Program
• Quality Meal Program – discounts on the best food in town.
• Opportunities for career development and growth to continue your path for career success at Whataburger.
• You will be part of running a multimillion-dollar business!
• Minimum 2 year of leadership experience in a restaurant, hospitality, or retail industry.
• 2 years of management experience.
• Basic-to-intermediate knowledge of Back of House Systems, Point of Sale Systems, Restaurant Operating Systems and the Internet.
• Demonstrated intermediate-to-advanced level ability to communicate, influence and negotiate decisions while motivating assigned staff.
• Intermediate-to-advanced understanding of budgetary concepts and procedures.
• Intermediate-to-advanced ability to get work done through others.
• Intermediate-to-advanced understanding of conducting performance reviews.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
• Possession of current and valid driver license required, liability insurance, acceptable driving record and a satisfactory background check required.
• Ensure all health, safety, recruiting, budgeting, marketing, and sales goals are obtained throughout your assigned restaurant.
• Utilize the sales and marketing plan as the basis for setting customer service goals to improve sales through increased customer traffic.
• Support the General Manager with regard to recruitment, development, training, and retention of quality Team Members.
• Listen to and address problems; ensure a clean, safe, and energy efficient operation during each shift; and ensure the store is always, in the customer's eye, “ready for business.“
Click "Apply now" to connect with our recruiter. Be sure to include your resume or provide summary of your management experience!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.