Ready to put your leadership skills to work in a company that will recognize and reward them? Then we have an opportunity for you!
Apply Today -- to explore all that we have to offer for your successful Management Career development and growth experience!
Whataburger is seeking passionate leaders for our restaurants in the Phoenix / Scottsdale area (including Mesa / Chandler / Tempe / Glendale / Avondale / Peoria / Goodyear Arizona). Our talented Management Team engages and empowers every Team Member & Team Leader to achieve operational excellence each and every day. From fresh cooking with the best ingredients to making sure every customer enjoys a comfortable, clean, restaurant – our commitment to delivering the ultimate customer experience starts with you.
Build a career without limits!
At Whataburger, we started out with a simple goal: to serve a burger so big it took two hands to hold and so good that in one bite a customer would say “What a burger!”. We didn’t just create a bigger, better burger, we built an amazing business with amazing plans for the future. Want to be a part of it?
Offering you an amazing employee compensation and benefits package:
• Competitive Pay (Up to $65K)
• Incentives and Quarterly Bonus
• Profit sharing (based on eligibility)
• 401(k) savings plan
• Medical, Dental, Life, Vision, Disability, Flexible Spending Account, Veterinary Pet Insurance, Employee Assistance Program and Wellness Program
• Time Off Benefits
• Quality Meal Program – discounts on the best food in town
• Opportunity to be part of running a multimillion-dollar business
• One of the best bonus programs in the business
• Whataburger Family Foundation and Scholarships Program
PS: See for yourself, hear from a Whataburger Family Member's personal story, click here:
Do work that makes you proud!
Whataburger Restaurant Managers demonstrate high performing leadership by:
• Coaching Family Members and helping them learn and develop on an ongoing basis.
• Communicating and sharing ideas effectively with other GMs, Restaurant Managers and all Family Members.
• Engaging all Family Members and establishing connections through open-door interactions.
• Empowering Family Members by instructing through mistakes, encouraging Restaurant Managers to lead and by willingly sharing Talent with other units.
• Recruiting and building teams with the best people.
• Rewarding and showing appreciation for a job well done.
Opportunity doesn’t knock any louder than this! Whataburger is investing in the next generation of leaders starting with you. Apply Today to learn more!
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Knowledge of Back of House Systems, Point of Sale Systems, Restaurant Operating Systems, budgetary concepts and procedures, performance review process and more
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and ability to get work done through others. Demonstrated ability to communicate, influence, and negotiate decisions while motivating assigned staff.
• High school diploma/GED or equivalent work experience. Associate’s degree preferred.
• Minimum 1 year of leadership experience in a restaurant, hospitality, or retail industry.
• Possession of current and valid driver license required (liability insurance, acceptable driving record, and a satisfactory background check is required.)
Opportunity doesn’t knock any louder than this! Whataburger is investing in the next generation of leaders starting with you!
Interviewing on Tuesday June 15th between 9am–5pm.
Apply today to receive your interview invite and location details.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.