Are you ready to put your leadership skills to work in a company that will recognize and reward them?
We are now seeking Experienced Restaurant Managers for our Yulee Florida area stores.
• 1-3+ yrs Restaurant Industry Leadership experience is preferred
What's in it for you?
• You'll participate in one of the best bonus programs in the business.
• You'll be part of running a multimillion-dollar business.
• You'll be eligible for 401(k) and profit sharing.
• Competitive Weekly Pay
• Direct Deposit
• 401(k) Savings Plan
• Profit Sharing (based on eligibility)
• Employee Assistance Program
• Whataburger Family Foundation and Scholarships Program
• Quality Meal Program – discounts on the best food in town
• Opportunities for Career Development and Growth-to continue your path for career success at Whataburger, you will participate in a skills development program and to achieve certifications associated with the position.
Whataburger franchisees are independently owned and operated, and therefore job benefits and compensation may vary between franchise controlling companies.
• High school diploma/GED or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum 1 year of leadership experience in a restaurant, hospitality, or retail industry.
• Minimum 2 years restaurant/fast food/hospitality work experience.
• Prior management experience.
• Demonstrated intermediate-to-advanced level ability to communicate, influence and negotiate decisions while motivating assigned staff.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
• Basic-to-intermediate knowledge of Back of House Systems, Point of Sale Systems, Restaurant Operating Systems and the Internet.
• Intermediate-to-advanced understanding of budgetary concepts and procedures.
• Intermediate-to-advanced ability to get work done through others.
• Intermediate-to-advanced understanding of conducting performance reviews.
• Possession of current and valid driver license required, liability insurance, acceptable driving record and a satisfactory background check required.
• Evaluate Team Member performance, identify and engage in training and development activities, and keep General Manager informed of progress.
• Greet customers and solicit feedback regarding product and service quality and utilizing feedback to initiate immediate improvements in the shift.
• Utilize the sales and marketing plan as a basis for setting customer service goals.
• Track and audit sales, food, labor, cash and expense items each day. Posting invoices as incurred and reviewing weekly/monthly In-store operating statement.
• Ensure accurate inventories are conducted regularly and efficient ordering is maintained.
• Ensure Team Members and Team Leaders follow accurate cash handling and security procedures.
• Perform administrative tasks.
Click Apply Now -- to complete the online application or to receive the apply in person address.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.